Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hi! (that's all I had to say... what's with this "minimum character for title" requirement? Anyway... MAH POST!

Fey Embers
    Fey Embers

Hi! (that's all I had to say... what's with this "minimum character for title" requirement?  Anyway... MAH POST! Empty Hi! (that's all I had to say... what's with this "minimum character for title" requirement? Anyway... MAH POST!

Post  Fey Embers Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:11 pm

Hi...

I'm Fey...

*waves nervously*

Anyway. Yup. Just stopping in to say HI! from the Frozen North. I will be sure to let you know about any upcoming events or minis in the Twin Cities!

Someday, when I have money (hopefully by next summer) I'll make it out to more of your events! I am already bust from this summer!

Some of you already know me as the small archer gal who is amazingly lazy and laughs at everyone, or know my fame of being the gnomish-looking person who was the last person alive during line battles at Ok fest a couple of years ago and killed 6 people with rocks before I died. I head a committee dedicated to bridging gaps between various games, I run a united Bel/Dag unit, and I also run a unit on the side (we just started that in 2008). I go to a number of Dag and Bel events, so DO stop and say hi, and I will try to not be a chode!

See you on the field!

-Fey Embers
    Director of the Twin Cities Foam Fighting Association
    Hammer of the Frozen North
    High King of the Keepers of the Flame
    Joseph
    Joseph
    Council
    Council

Location : In the fray gettin my ass kicked, or Brookings South Dakota

Hi! (that's all I had to say... what's with this "minimum character for title" requirement?  Anyway... MAH POST! Empty Re: Hi! (that's all I had to say... what's with this "minimum character for title" requirement? Anyway... MAH POST!

Post  Joseph Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:33 pm

Welcome Fey! it makes me so happy to see that my little group is no longer somewhat isolated from the rest of the world Smile. There appears to be far more activity in the area then i first thought.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:33 am