Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Alessandro
Tarnit
Shudyn
Joseph
Gerrard Axecleave
Aarya Nell
10 posters

Character development part two, who are you

Aarya Nell
    Aarya Nell
    Dag Mom
    Dag Mom

Character development part two, who are you Empty Character development part two, who are you

Post  Aarya Nell Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:20 am

Character development part two, who are you

This is the basics for quick reference there will be more detailed questions coming, like a quick reference profile page, not too much information but still enough to know who the person is
    1. name
    2. race
    3. age
    4. historical / fantasy influence
    5. Quick family background, parents living? Siblings? Rich/poor? That kind of thing, use mostly small “bullets” no big paragraphs here just short blurbs about your family
    6. preferred garb
    7. preferred weapons
    8. other skills

do not worry or fret if you have not thought of some of these, this first part is just to get you thinking about these areas and we will “flesh” them out in the following sections!
    Gerrard Axecleave
    Gerrard Axecleave
    Inactive
    Inactive

Character development part two, who are you Empty Re: Character development part two, who are you

Post  Gerrard Axecleave Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:11 am

Aarya Nell wrote:Character development part two, who are you

This is the basics for quick reference there will be more detailed questions coming, like a quick reference profile page, not too much information but still enough to know who the person is
    1. name
    2. race
    3. age
    4. historical / fantasy influence
    5. Quick family background, parents living? Siblings? Rich/poor? That kind of thing, use mostly small “bullets” no big paragraphs here just short blurbs about your family
    6. preferred garb
    7. preferred weapons
    8. other skills

do not worry or fret if you have not thought of some of these, this first part is just to get you thinking about these areas and we will “flesh” them out in the following sections!

1. Gerrard Axecleave
    2. anomaly
    3. unknown: Picked up by orcs 19 years ago
    4. Tolkien primarily but I think Im adding a few more fantastical creatures
    5. Parents/siblings dead, holds land of one part of dwarven mine and hidden orcish treasure
    6. Kilt, shoes if its cold
    7. Do you really have to axe, I mean ask?
    8. yet to decide...
    Joseph
    Joseph
    Council
    Council

Location : In the fray gettin my ass kicked, or Brookings South Dakota

Character development part two, who are you Empty Re: Character development part two, who are you

Post  Joseph Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:14 am

Name: Joseph Windstalker
    Race: Half-Elf
    Age: Joseph is 36 which is young by Half-Elf standards(who usually live to be about 180)
    Influences: Historically early middle-ages(vikings) Fantasy: Dungeon and Dragons specifically the forgotten realms, Lord of the Rings, Redwall

Background: Much of Joseph's family remains living mostly farmers and/or miltia with some background in healing. Joseph's family on his father's side has exceptional skill with blades, though mostly peaceful folk. His mothers side is also skilled in swordplay but are more naturalistic amiable

Prefered garb: Joseph prefers to wear loose comfortable clothes that are easy to work in and allow more comfort in combat
    prefered weapons: Joseph prefers to fight sword and shield though, being ambidextrous he can effieciently wield two mid-sized swords or fight left-handed. Joseph is also a very good brawler and has basic training with twohanded swords and halberds

additional skills: Joseph is a somwhat loner by nature and thus can take care of himself very easily , being profiecent in sewing and general knowledge of the outdoorss. He is also a exceptional cook.
    Shudyn
    Shudyn
    Council
    Council

Post  Shudyn Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:33 pm

Name: Shudyn
    Race: Half-Rauko (Rauko is Elvish for "demon")
    Influences: basically trying to get more of an ancient/fantasy Japan feel with some middle ages Britons and some made up stuff too
    Background: no known family at the time and was raised in Japan
    Garb: shorts with a light shirt and probably a cloak
    Weapons: normally dual wield katanas or short swords and/or long swords
    Other skills: agile and fastish, somewhat of a craftsman
    Aarya Nell
    Aarya Nell
    Dag Mom
    Dag Mom

Post  Aarya Nell Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:54 pm

1. name: Aarya Nell
    2. race: appears human, but who knows?
    3. age: appears late 20's to early 30's
    4. historical / fantasy influence: gypsies
    mother alive, unknown whereabouts
    father, unknown
    no siblings
    6. preferred garb
    ghawasee coat, over pants when traveling, and over a skirt for dancing and formal wear
    7. preferred weapons
    paired blues, curved edge
    8. other skills
    cookings, crafts, being momish!
    Tarnit
    Council
    Council

Post  Tarnit Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:19 pm

1. name: Tarnit Fyre
    2. race: Human
    3. age: 16
    4. historical / fantasy influence: Meh, personal mainly
    5. Quick family background: Parents, mom alive, dad dead (Age), Two sisters 1 married, other living at home
    6. preferred garb: Tunic, pants, thats about it, maybe armor...
    7. preferred weapons: Sword and Board or a red sword.
    8. other skills: Is a Blacksmith and a good fighter
    Alessandro
    Alessandro
    Admin - Council
    Admin - Council

Post  Alessandro Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:54 pm

1. Name: Blaise _________ <-need new last name
    2. Race: Elf
    3. Age: 18 {soon}
    4. Historical / Fantasy Influence: none
    5. Family: Deceased
    6. Preferred Garb: None
    7. Preferred Weapons: Anything
    8. Other Skills: Slaughter

<Note to all here, I'll be at college next year... or just moving because I'm getting sick of Brookings.>
    Joseph
    Joseph
    Council
    Council

Post  Joseph Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:21 am

dully noted Blaise, any college ideas or where your moving too?
    aunton
    aunton
    Squire
    Squire

Post  aunton Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:18 pm

1. name: Aunton
    2. race: half elf half human....
    3. age: 16
    4. historical / fantasy influence: idk for now none.
    5. Quick family background: mother alive father gone in dungeon (muaha ha), and 1 young ling brother and 2 sisters that are goblins (loud!)
    6. preferred garb: Tunic, pants, that's about it, or maybe regular clothes, depends on day
    7. preferred weapons: double edge sword, with my specialty shield.
    8. other skills: is a somewhat good black smith, mainly makes shields and a good fighter.
    farao Suspect Mad

Last edited by Aunton on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shudyn
    Shudyn
    Council
    Council

Post  Shudyn Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:08 am

barbarian isn't really a race
    Ezio De Arron
    Ezio De Arron
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post  Ezio De Arron Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:44 am

1. Mogcat, those of old still know me as Arrondous
    2. Demon , to those still living I am Half cat, dog, and man.
    3. 5073
    4. The Sabriel Trilogy by Garth Nix and the Stories of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel books by Michael Scott
    5. If I had any family it has long since banished me or has died.
    6. Everything MUST be Blue or Black. Blue Cuirass, Blue Leather Chaps
    7. Sorrow, and Astarael the Sorrowful(the bow)
    8. I AM as of now the "oldest" <character age wise> member. I have been shooting archery for 11 years, That's more then 3/4 of my LIFE.
    aunton
    aunton
    Squire
    Squire

Post  aunton Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:47 pm

.. <>< ><> ><> <>< ><> ><> ><> <>< ><>

Last edited by Aunton on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Joseph
    Joseph
    Council
    Council

Post  Joseph Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:43 pm

Aunton wrote:i dont care wat u say jason i can be what ever i want. is there a rule that i cant be a half elf and half barbarian, fine il be half elf and half druid jerk

There is no rule that you can't be aunton. But barbarian and druid typically classes(professions) versus races. So are you sayin then that your other half is human? making you a half-elf such as myself? IF so then a better wordign would be i am a Half-elf who is a barbarian(or druid or perhaps druidic barbarian). I hope this doestn offend your.

-Joseph
    keeping it civil on the forums
    Uncle Jimmo
    Inactive
    Inactive

Post  Uncle Jimmo Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:45 am

Izz ad-Din Suleiman Abd al-Hadi ash-Shamaal bin Yaqub bin Istfan
    Human
    18 (19 in two weeks!)
    Think medieval Middle East.
    My family is from the North, but since before I was born, they've been living with Bedouin tribes. Both of my parents are living; I have a couple younger siblings. I basically got told to go north and do something with my life; I'm on good terms with my family, but distance kind of prohibits contact.
    Meh. I'm from the desert, and desert garb doesn't work in the frozen northlands. I wear whatever more experienced people tell me to. (No, I do not have any garb. At all. I need to fix that.)
    Two-handed sword, or a long one-handed sword. I have the latter, not the former. Again, something to fix.
    Cooking skills, wildernessy skills, LANGUAGE SKILLS!, general awesomeness skills, probably more skills that I'm forgetting about...
    Joseph
    Joseph
    Council
    Council

Post  Joseph Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:37 am

Uncle Jimmo wrote:Izz ad-Din Suleiman Abd al-Hadi ash-Shamaal bin Yaqub bin Istfan
    Human
    18 (19 in two weeks!)
    Think medieval Middle East.
    My family is from the North, but since before I was born, they've been living with Bedouin tribes. Both of my parents are living; I have a couple younger siblings. I basically got told to go north and do something with my life; I'm on good terms with my family, but distance kind of prohibits contact.
    Meh. I'm from the desert, and desert garb doesn't work in the frozen northlands. I wear whatever more experienced people tell me to. (No, I do not have any garb. At all. I need to fix that.)
    Two-handed sword, or a long one-handed sword. I have the latter, not the former. Again, something to fix.
    Cooking skills, wildernessy skills, LANGUAGE SKILLS!, general awesomeness skills, probably more skills that I'm forgetting about...

Like Nunchuck skills?
    Lucian
    Lucian

Post  Lucian Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:31 am

I'll be putting together a more in-depth character guide later, but this'll start it off:

Name: Guthvarr Grimsson
    Race: Norscan
    Influence: Warhammer Fantasy, Hyborea
    Family Background: No siblings, parents' fate unknown
    Preferred Garb: Heavy plate armor, dark clothing inspired by late Norse styles
    Preferred Weapons: Unknown
    Other Skills: Artist

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:31 pm