Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Conquest at teh black gates or War of the Iron Fists V

Joseph
    Joseph
    Council
    Council

Location : In the fray gettin my ass kicked, or Brookings South Dakota

Conquest at teh black gates or War of the Iron Fists V Empty Conquest at teh black gates or War of the Iron Fists V

Post  Joseph Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:31 pm

Ok guys well ive been extended a group invite to war of the iron fist by the commander of the Ravenwood chapter, Orrin None-son

This presents us with a question, would you rather go to Conquest at the Black Gate a primer event for Mordor august 28-31 in loveland colorado, Which will take us about 10 hours to drive too, or would your Rather go to War in Holden MO, which will only take us 7 hours to drive too and is in its 5th year Goin from september 12 to the 14 its a bigger even and ive been told its 250+ people.

with Conquest youd miss probely 2 days of school, war would only be 1, but Homecoming week starts the day after we get back probely early on monday morning, as far as i know their is no band compeition the weekend of War.

Please weigh in and voice your thoughts
    Ezio De Arron
    Ezio De Arron
    Soldier
    Soldier

Conquest at teh black gates or War of the Iron Fists V Empty Re: Conquest at teh black gates or War of the Iron Fists V

Post  Ezio De Arron Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:56 pm

It doesn't matter to me, I've just got to convince my parents that Dag is more important then school (which it is ! pirat )
    Uncle Jimmo
    Inactive
    Inactive

Conquest at teh black gates or War of the Iron Fists V Empty Re: Conquest at teh black gates or War of the Iron Fists V

Post  Uncle Jimmo Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:22 pm

It doesn't matter to me, either. College = dag deprivation! w00t!
    Joseph
    Joseph
    Council
    Council

Location : In the fray gettin my ass kicked, or Brookings South Dakota

Post  Joseph Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:48 pm

Uncle Jimmo wrote:It doesn't matter to me, either. College = dag deprivation! w00t!

no it dont theirs probely a chapter within an hour or 2 of you jimmo
    Ormarr
    Honorary Forum Member
    Honorary Forum Member

Post  Ormarr Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:47 am

Joseph wrote:
    Uncle Jimmo wrote:It doesn't matter to me, either. College = dag deprivation! w00t!

no it dont theirs probely a chapter within an hour or 2 of you jimmo

Failing that, why not just extend your unit out to that college if you can get anyone interested?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:43 pm