Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Osgiliath Chill*n*Grill*n*Kill- April 4- 2010 Twin Cities Dagorhir Kick-Off!

Fey Embers
    Fey Embers

Osgiliath Chill*n*Grill*n*Kill- April 4- 2010 Twin Cities Dagorhir Kick-Off! Empty Osgiliath Chill*n*Grill*n*Kill- April 4- 2010 Twin Cities Dagorhir Kick-Off!

Post  Fey Embers Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:00 am

Hello Friends!

We will be starting our season off in the Twin Cities soon, and I thought I would invite y'all down! Please send me an e-mail at dolej010@umn.edu if you have any questions or are interested in coming and need a place to stay!

-Fey

-------------------
    The Frozen North fighting group has reformed into the Dagorhir Realm of OSGILIATH! And to start our season off right, our first practice will be a Grill n Kill at our new location, Como Park! We will be meeting just west of the intersection of Lexington and Horton at 12pm. Free parking is available, and MetroTransit bus 3A drops off here as well.

In addition to full contact Dagorhir fighting, we'll have board games, food and fun! Bring your friends and families and come out for the first fighting of the season!

For the fighting: Osgiliath will have plenty of loaner weapons, so don't worry if you don't have your own gear, just come on out and try it!

For the feeding: Osgiliath will provide the grill, hot dogs and lemonade; but we encourage those able to bring something to share!

Backup Plans:
    In the case of rain, the fighting will be canceled and the gather moved to the "Sunday Funday" at Coffman Memorial Union at the University of Minnesota East Bank Campus - Goldy's Game Room (Basement Level) at 2pm. Attendees would be expected to pay for their own food and gaming activities.

So come on out and help us kick off the new fighting season!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:49 pm