Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Ragnarok XXIV

Alessandro
    Alessandro
    Admin - Council
    Admin - Council

Ragnarok XXIV Empty Ragnarok XXIV

Post  Alessandro Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:34 pm

I'm just trying to figure out who will be going to Ragnarok this summer. I'm figuring the cost to be about $125.

Jeffrey Tate - Unconfirmed
    Evan Ross - Confirmed
    James Sourile - Not Attending
    Josh Fulton - Confirmed
    Jason Wieland - Possibly Attending
    Seth Bradley - Not Attending
    Claire Doolittle - Not Attending
    Andy Wang - Not Attending
    Amir Mohamed - Not Attending
    Evan Caldwell - Not Attending
    Luke Nagel - Not Attending
    Jamison Lambertos - Not Attending
    Cameron - Not attending
    James Francis - Not Attending
    Iris Westman - Not Attending

Currently 2 (3) Attending, Post if there is an error.

Last edited by Alessandro on Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:58 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Alessandro
    Alessandro
    Admin - Council
    Admin - Council

Ragnarok XXIV Empty Re: Ragnarok XXIV

Post  Alessandro Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:58 pm

Food
    What do you guys want for food?
    Everyone buy their own food when we get to Rag?
    or A Meal Plan for one meal daily, I'd be willing to cook. (You'd still eat other meals, but you'd have to fend for yourself for them)
    Joseph
    Joseph
    Council
    Council

Location : In the fray gettin my ass kicked, or Brookings South Dakota

Post  Joseph Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:27 am

sorry guys im going to hafta sit this one out Sad ill hold down the fort for yall.
    aunton
    aunton
    Squire
    Squire

Post  aunton Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:44 am

just a large Question Mark??? who planning on going to Ragnarok?
    im not sure if i can go because kfc is being stupid and is not taking any more slips or ppl asking the 26 to the 28 off. so ill see wat i can do about me going.
    bounce
    Aarya Nell
    Aarya Nell
    Dag Mom
    Dag Mom

Ragnarok XXIV Empty garb

Post  Aarya Nell Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:41 pm

ok boys here is the deal, most of you need at minimum 1-2 tunics made for RAG, so this Saturday the 6th, my house 330pm, come over, we will talk measurements, what you can afford, and what I can get done in 2 weeks.

if you need garb either you need to message me or be there on saturday or I will assume that you DO NOT need anything and will not worry about it.

I don't want to do pants, but will if needed. this is the tunic I would prefer to make but a T-tunic would be alright too.

price would depend on the cost of your fabric, what you can afford, and how long it will take me to do your garb. however I completely understand that money is tight all around and would consider to work with you on how to get it paid for.
    Alessandro
    Alessandro
    Admin - Council
    Admin - Council

Post  Alessandro Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:34 pm

Aunton wrote:just a large Question Mark??? who planning on going to Ragnarok?
    im not sure if i can go because kfc is being stupid and is not taking any more slips or ppl asking the 26 to the 28 off. so ill see wat i can do about me going.
    bounce

Amir, the attendance for Rag is posted in the first post on this forum, Along with my estimates for cost depending on how many people we have.
    Alessandro
    Alessandro
    Admin - Council
    Admin - Council

Post  Alessandro Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:30 pm

Aarya Nell wrote:ok boys here is the deal, most of you need at minimum 1-2 tunics made for RAG, so this Saturday the 6th, my house 330pm, come over, we will talk measurements, what you can afford, and what I can get done in 2 weeks.

if you need garb either you need to message me or be there on saturday or I will assume that you DO NOT need anything and will not worry about it.

I don't want to do pants, but will if needed. this is the tunic I would prefer to make but a T-tunic would be alright too.

price would depend on the cost of your fabric, what you can afford, and how long it will take me to do your garb. however I completely understand that money is tight all around and would consider to work with you on how to get it paid for.

Also Iris, since I will be there and Evan probably will as well, if anyone wants help making weapons I'll bring DAP and some supplies, just bring some pipe and foam. Since Iris can make covers, you could also bring some fabric.
    Joseph
    Joseph
    Council
    Council

Location : In the fray gettin my ass kicked, or Brookings South Dakota

Post  Joseph Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:36 am

so no fighting this week? or should i push up practice start time to say 11ish? and also guys dont completely discredit your chances of rag, what you could do is still attend teh first half and then come back for kfc. I know beth wont use me to full capabilities i can attempt to cover a shift or two but i wouldnt count on it.
    Aarya Nell
    Aarya Nell
    Dag Mom
    Dag Mom

Post  Aarya Nell Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:50 am

you don't have to make practice earlier i don't get off of work until 3 so you will have plenty of time to practice.... or you just come over when you are done its not like i would be going anywhere
    Alessandro
    Alessandro
    Admin - Council
    Admin - Council

Post  Alessandro Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:01 pm

Looks like only Dvalyn, and myself going for sure, with the chance that Shudyn is also attending.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:51 am