Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Tarnits Adventures...

Tarnit
    Council
    Council

Tarnits Adventures... Empty Tarnits Adventures...

Post  Tarnit Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:51 pm

(out of character: I am going to write some of Tarnit's adventures and im going to be using your characters, if i over step so its not you tell me and ill change it.)

Tarnit say infront of the slightly burning embers of the fire in the middle of the camp. Everyone was still asleep, and Tarnit ussualy would be aswell, but last night he didnt sleep, no he was up the whole time. He heard something and that made it so he couldnt sleep. it set him off easily...

The sun had barely broke horrizan and Tarnit stood stretching.. he looked over and grabed his belt and sword... Might as well check for footprints and stuff, Tarnit was that scared. He walked out of the camp.

-To be continuued-
    Tarnit
    Council
    Council

Tarnits Adventures... Empty Re: Tarnits Adventures...

Post  Tarnit Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:30 pm

After just a view minutes of searching, Tarnit found what he was looking for, obvious boot marks, and atleast 4 or 5 people made them. 'I believe they pose a threat...' he thought and he glances back to camp wondering if he would need any help... He looked at Auntons buckler, walked up and snatched it up, he knew that aunton loves his shield, but Tarnit reckoned he needed it more at the moment. He strapped it to his back and headed off in the direction of the footprints.

-20 minutes later-

Tarnit was crouched behind a bush watching over a group of bounty hunters he reckoned waking up... He only counted 5... he thought he could make it..
    A hunter chuckled to his friends and slowly wandered into the trees to relieve himself... Tarnit smirked and stealthly got into position... As the hunter sighed Tarnit went up behind him and in one movement cupped a hand over his mouth as he brought his sword across the hunters neck, killing him instantly.. he slowly brought the body to the ground... 'Now its my turn...' He strapped Auntons buckler on his arm and stealthly walked up to the camp so the tent blocked him from the sight of the hunters... Tarnit walked around the tent and as he came around thrust his sword through the back of one of the hunters.
    "HEY!" one of the hunters said grabbing his sword and charging Tarnit.... The two others quickly joined suit, one with an axe and the other with a long knife.

Tarnit met his opponets strike with his shield and pushed him back with his weight, and simultaniously swung his sword at the axe wielder. As the fight ensued, 4 other hunters came out of the tent fully armed... "Damn!" Tarnit screamed as he rammed his sword through the torso of the axe wielding hunter...

The 6 remaining hunters slowly approched in a semi-circle, "You're dead" came from the one with a pair of daggers... And tarnit believed this..

Suddenly a javelin was thrown and hit one of the hunters in the head instantly killing him. As the other hunters looked over another javelin was thrown going directly in ones torso. Tarnit charged slicing one hunters leg off and then finishing him with a blow to the back. Another warrior unknown to Tarnit charged with a shield. Two of the remaining hunters spilt one after Tarnit one after the hooded Warrior.

Tarnit ducked a lousy swing and brought his sword up into the hunters sword wielding arm, making him drop his sword, Tarnit showed no mercy as he removed his head. He then turned to watch the other fighters.

The hunter slashed at the hooded warriors legs, but the warrior jumped up and brought his schimitar down on his head, killing him.

Tarnit looked around, there should be one more... The hooded warrior ran up and threw a javelin that went through a bush killing the last one..

Tarnit glanced at the hooded warrior.. "I dont know whether to thank you or not... stranger.." Tarnit cleaned his sword by grabbing a hunters vest and wiping his blade down, he then shethed it and put the buckler on his back. Looking up the stranger's hood was down, reveling the half-elf known as Vag.

"You think you're the only one who noticed them last night? I never slept either, just been watching them, so thank you for the distraction.." Vag said in a elfish drawl.

"Yeah... uh.. Thanks..." Tarnit said walking back to camp, the smell of Arya's food in the air... 'I can't believe i got saved by a half-elf....' Tarnit thought as he walked off.
    Nikerym Vagorhin Peredhel
    Squire
    Squire

Location : at the moment...at the Arminas headquarters sneaking and skulking as usual

Post  Nikerym Vagorhin Peredhel Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:22 pm

Pretty much nailed my character on that one, Tarnit. I might want to follow suit (yes, steal your idea) and make some of my own personal adventures.

P.S. I think this is about to start an allied rivalry.
    Tarnit
    Council
    Council

Post  Tarnit Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Tarnit slowly walked into camp to see Arya standing over the fire cooking some bacon... Tarnit smiled warmly at her but Aunton came around the row of tents looling at Tarnit holding his buckler, which was now covered in blood.

"Tarnit!" He yelled walking up to Tarnit in a rage, "You are going to CLEAN that shield with your FACE!"

Aunton ripped the shield down and lunged at Tarnit with a dagger. Tarnit jumped back into a roll and drew his sword.

"Aunton, calm yourself," Tarnit said as he took a defensive stance.

"NOT THIS TIME!" Aunton screamed as he ran an jumped at Tarnit bringing the dagger toward his neck.

Tarnit resisted the urge to slice at where his legs are and, while he sidestepped, he slashed at Aunton's side. Aunton was barely able to block the blow and he fell. He quickly got up and drew his bastard sword.

Tarnit took a step back, Aunton was a fierce opponent, and he didn't want to fight him. Vag was on the sidelines chuckling, which made Tarnit angry, and distracted him.

Aunton charged Tarnit and slashed for his chest, Tarnit barely blocked it.

As Aunton went for a strong over head swing, which would most likely kill Tarnit, Arya charged and rammed her shoulder hard into Aunton's side, causing him to fall.

"No more. Were on the same team!" Arya said as she walked off again to finish the bacon.

Tarnit looked down to Aunton, "I'm sorry Aunton, I will clean your shield."

Aunton stood up and sighed, "I'm sorry too," and then with a playful smile said, "and you damn well better clean it!"

Tarnit laughed and sat by the fire, cleaning his sword, the shield and drooling at the smell of the food.

(PLEASE COMMENT!!!)
    Joseph
    Joseph
    Council
    Council

Location : In the fray gettin my ass kicked, or Brookings South Dakota

Post  Joseph Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:38 pm

spiffy story thus far Tarnit keep it up
    Tarnit
    Council
    Council

Post  Tarnit Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:59 pm

Tarnit had finished cleaning Auntons shield and was gazing into the fire, watching the sizziling bacon...

"You awake there Tarnit?" Arya asked.

"Uh... Yeah" Tarnit replied and shortly after his stomach growled quite loudly. Arya chuckled and handed Tarnit a plate with several pieces of meat on it. Tarnit began eating it as Arya passed out food to the rest of the group. She then sat across from Tarnit.

"So Tarnit, Tell me about yourself."

Tarnit chuckled and said, "What do you want to know?"

"Tell me everything...." She said.

Tarnit sighed and then began.

"My name is Tarnit Fyre (Fyre pronouned Fy Ray), and my story is a simple one. I was born in Mablen, its a small town acouple miles north of a huge desert, though we lived in a good type of environment. My parents moved their from the northern lands for land and the seeking of a fortune, for, rumor had it that area was filled with diamonds, lies. I was the oldest born into my family, my first sister a year after my birth, and my youngest sister, two years after that. When i was five, as the tradition in the town, I chose which career I wanted to be apprenticed under, I chose a blacksmith path. My dad said it was a good idea, and it was fascinating for me.

When I was seven, my dad went off to war because of a mandatory draft. He never came home. This left me with few options, i had to make a career out of making weaponry. I had to support my family. I did just that. I started to excel at the art of making metal into things, so much that by the age of ten, my things were almost as good as my masters, accept he was still alot stronger then me and i needed him to help me hammer sometimes.

At the age of twelve I wanted to go off by my self, both my sisters were working now... and my mom had taken up a job, so i talked with her. She reluctantly agreed and the point that i shouldn't have to suffer because my father died. So i packed and took 200 gold coins. I vowed to keep in touch and to still help support them.

I went north, to the frozen wastelands.. I had heard that there was new villages sprouting that would need a blacksmith. I found acouple villages and ended up making due with one about sixty miles north of the biggest city in the frozen north. I easily made a living there, people were generous and it was fun to make it, but i found myself not enjoying weapon making anymore. I had seen masters, and i was nothing compared to them... nothing.

I then heard of a group of mercenaries. They had made camp near by. Now i had never been trained in the art of sword craft officially, but i did practice with some of my swords. So i strapped my sword on my hip and a great sword on my back and marched to the camp. I was then greeted warmly by Joseph. I had never met anyone who wasn't human, and it was weird at first.

I trained hard and excelled through the ranks, they became a second family. I still make a good living with them and i send money to my mother and sisters alot. I am proud to be a member of Arminas of Nagorthrond."

Arya was intrigued, "Well what weapons are your favorites?"

"I usually prefer sword and board, but every once and awhile, a great sword just calls to me. I love using both, and having a balace of agility and strength is nice."

Arya nodded and then asked, "And what about your clothing?"

"My Clothing? Arya, i know you're just trying to get to know me... but... my clothes? ... ugh Fine!
    I like a nice simple tunic. It needs to be warm in the winter and cool in the summer something absorbent. I've dreamed about armor, but i dont know for sure..."

"And whats your fighting style like?" She asked politely.

"HAHA My fighting style too? You'd know it better then anyone! I've bested you enough!" Tarnit said laughing.

Arya then lifted a large knife.
    Tarnit quickly said,"Oh okay okay....
    When i fight sword and board it's all about countering, waiting for them to make a mistake and killing them for it. Or i go nuts... but thats a rare occasion.
    On the Contrary, when i fight with a great sword, its all about being on the offensive, forcing them to block and then bashing down there defensive.. Though i tend to take off alot of legs."

Arya nodded, "More bacon?" Tarnit nodded and Arya put acouple more pieces on his plate.
    Aarya Nell
    Aarya Nell
    Dag Mom
    Dag Mom

Post  Aarya Nell Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:17 pm

LOL wow !!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:47 am