Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

our flag... symbol.. whatever

Aarya Nell
    Aarya Nell
    Dag Mom
    Dag Mom

our flag... symbol.. whatever Empty our flag... symbol.. whatever

Post  Aarya Nell Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:34 am

ok so i have an idea for our flag, but i am not very good at explaining things out

so i decided that i will just make it and if everyone likes it cool, if not then i got more practice with my sewing machine

so here is what i need from you !!!

1. your character's personal color.... if you associate with one, if not then pick one

2. choose 2 of the following:
    a. shield
    b. sword
    c. bow
    d. animal

also if anyone has arminas of norgothrod written in elvish (if i remember correctly) can you either email that to me or so me at like church or something!!!

ps i hope to have this done by gates so that if it is liked we can use it right away!!!

please ignore OP

this was pre gates, pre actual real discussion about our flag!!!

i think that we should post ideas, pictures, discuss and put it to an official vote.

so here is a format to post

1. image of idea (at least the main graphic)
    2. main colors
    3. how you think it should be used
    4. what does it say about us as a group

i say we get 4 or 5 ideas before anyone makes anything official even if some may already favor one over another or some have put work into their idea. this way all ideas can get posted discussed and THEN we can decide

and go!

Last edited by Aarya Nell on Tue May 12, 2009 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    aunton
    aunton
    Squire
    Squire

our flag... symbol.. whatever Empty RE: our flag... symbol.. whatever

Post  aunton Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:39 pm

my personal colors are black and sliver with a silver flame

shield
    animal what animal do u have in mind? farao
    Nathia

our flag... symbol.. whatever Empty Our Emblem

Post  Nathia Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:31 pm

We were talking about emblems for our group at one of the practices and a bunch of us voted on this one. Aarya said I should stick it up on the forum and let people see it before we adopted it. our flag... symbol.. whatever 0367
    aunton
    aunton
    Squire
    Squire

our flag... symbol.. whatever Empty RE: Our Emblem

Post  aunton Thu May 07, 2009 7:28 pm

I like it but i think not all of our group likes it so we should have another meeting about it so EVERYONE!! votes. and everyone likes the idea. maybe combine the bear and something else to make everyone like it.
    farao
    Akira
    Soldier
    Soldier

our flag... symbol.. whatever Empty symbol

Post  Akira Mon May 11, 2009 9:31 pm

remember, i also have one main idea and a couple other ones for the group symbol, though i think all my ideas are basically out of the question i guess.....soooo yea. I guess ill be willing to help do personal symbols if people ask.
    Akira
    Soldier
    Soldier

our flag... symbol.. whatever Empty Re: our flag... symbol.. whatever

Post  Akira Wed May 13, 2009 11:27 pm

our flag... symbol.. whatever IMG_1097
    soo yea this is my failtastic drawing. i dont care what colors, whatever people want if they want to use it at all. umm i guess i was origanally wanting it to be the group symbol but itll probably just end up Jeff's personal one....I thought it was pretty northern but I guess not. Star = northern star, hawks were northern i thought but guess not, breaking out of the shell aka freedom of the north, eating north star meaning will conquer all, ect. just weird stupid stuff

Sponsored content

our flag... symbol.. whatever Empty Re: our flag... symbol.. whatever

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:31 pm