Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Re-enactment of The battle for Thermopylae

Ezio De Arron
    Ezio De Arron
    Soldier
    Soldier

Re-enactment of The battle for Thermopylae Empty Re-enactment of The battle for Thermopylae

Post  Ezio De Arron Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:20 pm

The time has come to re-enact one of the most famous battles in all of history. For this battle, we shall have 5 "Spartans". EVERYONE else will be a Persian, with the exception of one, who will be the Persian leader, Xerxes.

Spartans will be allowed SWORD AND BOARD ONLY and have first Dibs on any weapons. Persians shall use the remaining weapons. Spartans shall choose a strategic place that most resembles the small corridors of Thermopylae.

DATE: Friday, June 13th, during the camp out at Evan Ross's house.

SPECIAL RULES:
    - There CANNOT be more Spartans then Persians, if this happens, the Spartan number will be reduced.
    - With the Persians, anything Xerxes says, you MUST do. Same goes for the Spartans with Leonidas.
    - Spartans are hearty fighters, so their limbs and torso shall act as though they have armour. It will take DOUBLE the hits then an unarmoured torso/limb.

SPARTANS (please sign up!)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Hope we have enough people, If we don't I shall do it anyway.

Battle for Geonosis to come, and yes, I mean from Star Wars Rolling Eyes What a Face

Mogcat out

Last edited by Mogcat on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put in Spartan list -.-)
    Uncle Jimmo
    Inactive
    Inactive

Re-enactment of The battle for Thermopylae Empty Re: Re-enactment of The battle for Thermopylae

Post  Uncle Jimmo Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:55 am

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

This should be interesting. I'm not sure which side I prefer, though...
    Ezio De Arron
    Ezio De Arron
    Soldier
    Soldier

Re-enactment of The battle for Thermopylae Empty Re: Re-enactment of The battle for Thermopylae

Post  Ezio De Arron Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:22 am

I've got a little up my sleeve for the battle, be there or be SQUARE.
    Bremen
    Bremen
    Inactive
    Inactive

Post  Bremen Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm

Well if this is still up I want to do it. I'm thinking we do it.

No reason not to. Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:42 am