Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

halloween feast

Poll

what do you think of a Halloween DAG feast

[ 1 ]
    halloween feast Bar_left100%halloween feast Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    halloween feast Bar_left0%halloween feast Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    halloween feast Bar_left0%halloween feast Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Aarya Nell
    Aarya Nell
    Dag Mom
    Dag Mom

halloween feast Empty halloween feast

Post  Aarya Nell Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:09 am

ok so the idea of a halloween feast would be that we have some fighting, maybe a tournament
    a feast, as close to a medieval feast as possible
    and then a chapter meeting to discuss possible changes

what do you guys think?
    Joseph
    Joseph
    Council
    Council

Location : In the fray gettin my ass kicked, or Brookings South Dakota

halloween feast Empty Re: halloween feast

Post  Joseph Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:21 am

Im down
    Aarya Nell
    Aarya Nell
    Dag Mom
    Dag Mom

Post  Aarya Nell Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:21 pm

Plans so far:

Who: the Arminas of Nargothrond, and possibly some of our friends from up north (to be discussed with everyone later)

What: and afternoon of feasting, tournaments, music, and of course a little business

Where: unsure as of yet, it would be nice to have it outside but with it being october 31st there is probably going to be snow

When: October 31st, I am thinking a good start time would be around 330 to about 630/7 ish

330-400 everyone arrives, we unload weapons, get everything for the meal set up

400-430 the chapter meets to discuss some changes that need to be made and for everyone to hear about some changes that could possibly be made

430- first sword tournament, single blue- for prize
    second tournament, sword and board-for prize
    Third tournament, FFA- for fun
    ***winners of all three get seats of honor for the feast***

530- FOOD!!! -- from fred burns, he says he will cook for us, hopefully something medieval

during dinner we could possibly have some entertainment provided by a friend, bardic tales, some guitar and maybe as it gets darker some fire spinning (if outside)

630- to finish out the night, maybe a couple other battles, or just dualing (especially if your honor was offended by dinner discussions Very Happy)

clean up and then we all head to our own halloween party, trick or treating plans

Why: for friends to get together, have some fun, have some food, and start to make our chapter grow

extra tidbits:

It would be garb mandatory

regardless of if you want to attend the feast the chapter discussion is also mandatory

and yes is may cost some money, I need to talk to fred about what he thinks it will cost, also it depends on how many people, and where we go to have it.

What you need to do now,

first Jeff I need you to see if this all sounds good and give final approval to make this happen!

second everyone needs to find out NOW if they are able to attend (regardless of cost)

Third you need to respond, or you will be hunted down, so we can find out how many people are a go, who is not coming for the feast, and if everyone is good for the chapter meeting!!

fourth if you are willing to make "prizes," want to do a bardic piece, or can help in any other way, tell me AND jeff, so we can both count on you.

oh yeah one more thing, if you like the idea of inviting shenron and them let me know, it isn't bad if this is just a chapter thing, but it could be really cool to invite them out, we could hear rag stories, have a few new fighters for the tournaments, and of course more friends for the feast!!! (ps shenron if you like this idea and want to come or have any advice let me know)
    Joseph
    Joseph
    Council
    Council

Location : In the fray gettin my ass kicked, or Brookings South Dakota

Post  Joseph Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:02 pm

umm we has a problem iris, theres a note posted on the fridge at working saying we cant take all of halloween off maybe a shift, but not all day and i doubt all 3 of us kfc people could get the same shift off
    Aarya Nell
    Aarya Nell
    Dag Mom
    Dag Mom

Post  Aarya Nell Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:51 am

damn Sad ok well then those are the plans for the feast for a date that we can all try to get figured out!!! so everyone needs to throw out ideas
    Aarya Nell
    Aarya Nell
    Dag Mom
    Dag Mom

Post  Aarya Nell Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:27 pm

ok so other tentative dates sundays are usually good for me as well as later on saturdays, so i am thinking maybe november 1st maybe so throw some ideas out there please!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content