Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Character history

Gerrard Axecleave
    Gerrard Axecleave
    Inactive
    Inactive

Character history Empty Character history

Post  Gerrard Axecleave Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:51 am

I know that we used to have a page for this but I think it got lost somewhere but I think that we should have everyone's stories rolling so that way we can kind of get a description for the person's personality and things of that nature...not sure if its supposed to be in this topic area to begin with but I still think its important.
    Aarya Nell
    Aarya Nell
    Dag Mom
    Dag Mom

Character history Empty Re: Character history

Post  Aarya Nell Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:10 am

nice!! i was just getting ready to start posting group and character development things!!!
    Gerrard Axecleave
    Gerrard Axecleave
    Inactive
    Inactive

Post  Gerrard Axecleave Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:29 am

Well since Aarya has set up the character descriptions this is where you guys get to post your stories and I do mean stories and not one paragraph of your characters story, I will give my story after someone gives theirs so that we have some sort of commitment in this thread, mind you this story has to be somewhat credible (even by fantasy standards).
    Joseph
    Joseph
    Council
    Council

Location : In the fray gettin my ass kicked, or Brookings South Dakota

Post  Joseph Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:40 am

Race: Half Elf
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Raised by: Elves and Humans
    Favored Weapon(s): Long Sword+Shield, Halberd, Two Long Swords

Joseph Nightstalker the young commander of Arminas of Nargothrond came from humble beginnings. Born and raised on a farm near a Elven and Human town. His father and grandfathers were all miltia men and farmers. Over the years Joseph picked up basic herblore and sword play by watching his parents at work, as well as other basic skills such as cooking and blacksmithing. Joseph and the other children out in that area would spar with each other regularly using wooden swords and staffs futhering his training. Starting when he was 20 Joseph would run basic scouting and patrol operations for the village. He would quickly become one of the swiftest riders in the divison. Being only slightly above average in his skill with swords he stuck to patrol duties and farming. One night running patrol Joseph was thrown from his horse and threw his right shoulder out. Heading back to the farm outside of town Joseph, saw a couple ruffians attempting to mug a girl on the side of the road, without hesistation he, drew his sword with his left hand and charged in quickly overwhelming the bandits. Thus he learned he was ambidextrous. Upon reaching 30 Joseph was bestowed with his current chain maille by his father. Joseph now runs patrol and letters between his hometown and the next closest one, allowing him to explore more of the land. Joseph along with Dvalyn and Shudyn helped with the founding of Arminas of Nargothrond and now commands they're small mercenary band which is still growing.

i need a couple more peoples bios so i can work out the actual founding of arminas
    Gerrard Axecleave
    Gerrard Axecleave
    Inactive
    Inactive

Post  Gerrard Axecleave Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:29 am

Well just as I promised, here it is:
    Race: Mutt
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Raised by: Human, Orc, Dwarf
    Favored Weapon: Axe, Great Sword, Duel Wield long swords

The story of Gerrard Axecleave is a rather interesting tale to say the least, the town that Gerrard was born in was a town full of half races ranging from half elf to half salamander. This town was forged so that discrimination of their races could be forgotten, the town survived for close to three generations. Needless to say that the blood was well mixed within that village and every birth was documented up till the point of his birth, mind you if they didn't get attacked he would have been documented.
    The town was destroyed by goblins, now for those who don't know goblins too well they are good for two things creating ragtag war machines, and destroying everything. Up till then that town was never attacked, had no threats around them, everything was peaceful, so they never saw the goblin bombardment at all, it was amazingly accurate every house was destroyed in the first wave with no road getting hit except by debris. The rest of the night there was no sound of goblin nor even a cricket, the only sound was a wail from a baby.
    The next morning a merry caravan of traders went through their normal route through the now destroyed town when they heard this cry, one of the traders heard the wail and brought him the head caravans attention where the head caravan would raise him until he turned 16 by human years.
    When his sixteenth birthday came around there was no celebration for the young man, only a trip into the deepest darkest part of the woods where the merchant met with an orc and then the orc chained him up like a dog all the way to the orc camp where when he finally got there the only promise he ever got in that camp was “You run away we kill you.” Gerrard took it to heart and for the next 4 years he was chopping wood getting good with the axe in his spare time and getting good at it while doing so.
    He then got his opportunity to escape when he heard that everyone in the slave group would get killed so that a tribe of ogres wouldn’t get the chance to use them while they were being taken over. Gerrard waited for the first passing of the guard before he tricked the guard and took his head off.
    Gerrard took the key to his ‘leash’ and started running as fast as his legs could carry him. As Gerrard was running he saw a patrol of orcs to make sure that none of their property was going to run away from them, Gerrard couldn’t stop himself so he did anything he had to in order to get away from the patrols. He did a running jump axe cleave to the archer’s skull and ran faster than his legs could carry him.
    He started running up the side of a mountain where he then saw a hole in the mountain and decided that was the best place to run away, he then found out that they found out where he was and he started running past tunnel after tunnel till he finally heard a very loud smash behind him a door opening and a thousand armed clicking crossbow noises being armed right at him.
    The dwarves threw him into a torture chamber to see if there was any information that they can pry from his skull, the only thing they got out of him was a mix of foreign merchant and orc swearing. They finally realized that he wasn’t a threat and figured they can put the boy to good use and give him part of an iron mine and make him work the pick, but not the hammer. After 6 years of this Gerrard was as hunched as an orc…as irritable as a dwarf…and a better swindler than most merchants.
    Eventually they had to let him go…just because he was scaring most of the kids because he was taller and he looked a lot like an orc because he skin was turning grey from lack of sunlight. So they threw him out with best wishes, and with an axe that was big enough for him to use.
    He eventually stumbled upon Arminas of Nargothrond while they were still young and he joined them for the money and just for the fact that he wanted revenge on the world around him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:14 am