Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

so when are you all "practicing" now??

Aarya Nell
    Aarya Nell
    Dag Mom
    Dag Mom

so when are you all "practicing" now?? Empty so when are you all "practicing" now??

Post  Aarya Nell Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:19 pm

when and where are practices going to be now that some are back in school, at college, working, etc!

if it is not decided yet, i think that you should all "figure out" 2 of the "best" days for you personally to DAG and post those days and then actually working this all out. i mean really if there are 2 practices a week if you can't make it to one then ok, but i think there needs to be less of an "all or nothing" approach. In my opinion Very Happy
    Joseph
    Joseph
    Council
    Council

Location : In the fray gettin my ass kicked, or Brookings South Dakota

so when are you all "practicing" now?? Empty Re: so when are you all "practicing" now??

Post  Joseph Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:06 pm

well if im correct jimmys running a fight day on wednesdays at the church before youth group starts. OUtside of that i had a couple practices scheduled around band, they are as follow:Saturday the 13th practice at 3pm at pioneer park
    Sunday the 20th Practice at 1pm Pioneer Park
    Sunday the 28th Grab Mandatory Practice at 1pm Pioneer Park

of course these times can adjusted. anyway though the next practice is saturday at 3 at pioneer ill post changes if they happen.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:40 am