Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Can't be at the all-garb practice; wanna schedule another one.

Nikerym Vagorhin Peredhel
    Squire
    Squire

Location : at the moment...at the Arminas headquarters sneaking and skulking as usual

Can't be at the all-garb practice; wanna schedule another one. Empty Can't be at the all-garb practice; wanna schedule another one.

Post  Nikerym Vagorhin Peredhel Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:53 pm

Sad
    I have to go on vacation, so I won't be at the next two practices- including the minimum garb practice.

Any days (Thursday 24 or Friday 25) before I leave (Saturday 26) or after I get back we can do one?
    Ezio De Arron
    Ezio De Arron
    Soldier
    Soldier

Can't be at the all-garb practice; wanna schedule another one. Empty Re: Can't be at the all-garb practice; wanna schedule another one.

Post  Ezio De Arron Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:25 pm

I'm assuming after the minimum garb practice, all practices will be minimum garb. If it wasn't that way, it'd be kinda useless.
    Shudyn
    Shudyn
    Council
    Council

Can't be at the all-garb practice; wanna schedule another one. Empty Re: Can't be at the all-garb practice; wanna schedule another one.

Post  Shudyn Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:51 pm

well i doubt we can get a practice going in this short of notice, and yes, after min garb all practices will require some garb
    Joseph
    Joseph
    Council
    Council

Location : In the fray gettin my ass kicked, or Brookings South Dakota

Post  Joseph Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:15 am

if you wanna have one any of those two days go for it, i probely wont be their but im not stopping anyone from pitching forward a couple extra practices here and their
    Ezio De Arron
    Ezio De Arron
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post  Ezio De Arron Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:41 pm

I've got to work on Friday until 2, if you want to have practice then, I'm free afterwards.

That is unless I go to Sioux Falls to get st00f for my saxophone (which I abruptly found to be in horrible condition after letting my brother use it Evil or Very Mad )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:33 am