Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

New to Dagorhir

Eshi

New to Dagorhir Empty New to Dagorhir

Post  Eshi Sun May 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Hello, I've been recently looking into Dagorhir, haven't had time until school was over. The whole concept seems interesting, and I was wondering when and where you guys meet in Brookings so I can come see what it's like. Older posts suggested Bethel Baptist Church 2pms? Is it still there at that time, or will schedules change because of arrival of summer?
    Eshi

New to Dagorhir Empty Re: New to Dagorhir

Post  Eshi Fri May 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Bump

Since people are viewing it, does anyone know if Brookings chapter still exists?
    Mogcat

Post  Mogcat Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Hey! Sorry, the forums are nearly dead. People have forgot their logins and such, if You need some assistance on getting to some Dag, contact me at 605-651-4574, and I can either tell you when the next practice is, or give you the number of someone who can.
    Joseph
    Joseph
    Council
    Council

Location : In the fray gettin my ass kicked, or Brookings South Dakota

Post  Joseph Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:43 am

I apoligize for the late response, i hope you still check. Currently we've been attempting to meet sundays at 2pm at pioneer park. things have kinda fallen apart as of late since i didnt have internet for a long time and several of us that keep the fire going have had several things goin on in our lives. I hoping to get stuff back on track this fall.
    Shudyn
    Shudyn
    Council
    Council

Post  Shudyn Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:18 pm

We've currently been using our Facebook group more than the forums, if there are people who are still not in, let us know and we will try to get you added as soon as possible.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:52 am