Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunger Games

Ezio De Arron
    Ezio De Arron
    Soldier
    Soldier

Hunger Games Empty Hunger Games

Post  Ezio De Arron Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Recently I've been creating a new type of battle based on Suzanne Collins called The Hunger Games. In which contestants are pitted against each other for extreme periods of time.
    I've yet to fully complete the actually rules and specifications, but I'll try to post them as they go along.

NUMBER OF COMBATANTS: 12, 18, or 24
    RULES: All weapons are pooled in a single area, called the Cornucopia. Contestants are led equal distances from the Cornucopia (See later details). Contestants will be chosen in teams of tow, however, there is only ONE winner. The winner is the last combatant standing. There is no time limit. Contestants must work with no outside help, relying soling on their abilities and their knowledge. During the battles, combatants must fend for themselves using any means possible. (within MoA)

****DEATH****

Conbatants have newer ways to die. The newest addition, other than the standard dying by weapon, is the newer stealth implemented death. Combatants without a weapon can sneak up on an unsuspecting enemy and "snap" their neck. This results in instant death of the victim. Please no ACTUAL snapping of the neck... :I

****SELECTION OF CONTESTANTS****

Those wishing to participate are pooled into a drawing and selected randomly in "Districts", which are teams of two. There are either 6, 9, or 12 Districts in any given game. Districts are allowed to ally with other Districts, however, there will still only be ONE winner. There may be an exception to this rule if there are two full Districts and multiple loaners still surviving (leaving around 6-8 combatants). The Head Herald can declare that if two contestants from the same District are last men standing, that they are both winners.

****ONCE STARTED****
    Contestants will be given a napsack full of provisions needed to amply supply themselves. Contestants are then led equal distances from the Cornucopia. A gong or horn shall sound. Contestants can rush the Cornucopia or attempt to survive other ways.

****DEATH OF A CONTESTANT****
    Upon the death of a contestant, they are to immediately go to the heralds. The heralds shall then sound a horn once for every contestant death. Contestants are expected to be honest. WOUNDS SHALL BE KEPT THE ENTIRETY OF THE MATCH. Wounds may be healed if a "Healer Herald" heals you. However, Healer Heralds are dangerous to be near, for they are in open areas with little cover. They are also required to play a horn bugle, slightly higher pitched then the death bugle, when they heal. Think twice before healing.

****WINNING****

The victor is the last man standing. The victor shall choose another contestant of the next games to mentor.

Last edited by Ezio De Arron on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating rules.)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:45 pm